1. Overall experience in UI/UX design: 2+ years;
2. English language: intermediate level;
3. Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows;
4. Experienceusing tools such as Photoshop,Illustrator;
6. Experience working in an agile/scrum development process;
7. Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
1. Interesting work in growing and developing company with participation in well-funded cutting-edge international projects;
2. Flexible arrangements with work hours;
3. Comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center;
4. Competitive salary, including annual leave and sick leave;
5. English lessons provided by the company;
6. Team-building activities.
You are an outstanding UX/UI Engineer that loves to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences, you have demonstrated the ability to manage the following responsibilities:
1. Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX engineers;
2. Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods;
3. Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.);
4. Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
We are a growing technical services company that provides end-to-end technical product management to Australian companies (mainly Mining and Oil and Gas Industries). Our services cover the entire software lifecycle, including specification, design, development, test, release and support.
Now we are looking for Middle UI/UX designer for project work (3 months) who will take part in developing our fast-growing team.