• 2+ years of relevant experience (Office administrator / Assistant / junior HR or similar)
• Supreme communicational skills, including upper-intermediate English, (both written and spoken)
• Confidence in daily use of office software (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
• Personal time management, good planning & organizational skills
• Responsible, Pro-active, positive-minded, problem-solving attitude
Relevant experience in IT company
— Competitive salaries in the Ukrainian segment
— Great opportunity for self-development,
— Comfortable office in the city centre
— International teams experience
— Social package (health insurance, conference/educational expenses cover)
— Legal employment due to Ukrainian legislation
— Friendly team and adequate management
— The potential for a career path in IT company: recruitment / HR / resource management
• Office supplies & expenses managements (cookies, printer cartridges, pen & pencil, equipment, library etc)
• Welcoming occasional visitors/guests, telephone calls handling
• Arranging corporate events, trainings, team buildings, business trips
• Help colleagues with their requests, catching the team’s needs, provide creativity for office life improvement
• Assisting CEO in solving misc. business and administrative tasks (informational requests, bookings, reminders etc.)
• Communications with system administrator / Business Centre administration / legal & accounting departments etc.
• Maintaining the company’s documentation (CVs, Trainings, Project relevant documentation, Time tracking etc.), communications with foreign offices
• Onboarding assistance for newcomers (documents, accesses, standard procedures orientation etc.)
Quartesian in a nutshell: 400+ people worldwide. HQ in Princeton, NJ. 16+ years of growth. 165+ pharma companies as clients. 850+ clinical trials processed.
Currently, 65 people work in Kyiv office.
Key services & products: data analysis and reporting for clinical trials; outsourcing software development and own data-driven products.
The reason for the opening of this vacancy is the promotion of current office administrator and the extension of the team.