We are looking for a savvy BI developer/Data Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for building BI reports for internal company needs (e.g. resourcing, planning, finance, quality control, compliance), as well as for developing complex analytics solutions for our clients to support clinical trials (developing new therapies, vaccines, drugs, and medical devices) all over the world.
- 3-5 years of experience as a BI developer/data analyst
- Proficiency in Power BI (both Desktop and Service)
- Advanced working SQL knowledge, DAX
- Programming experience in Python or R
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Basics of R/Python/JS/SAS programming language
- Basic understanding of clinical trials / experience in healthcare domain
- Higher education degree in natural sciences or engineering
- setting business requirements for BI tools;
- key role in developing online monitoring systems for healthcare
- translating business requirements into technical;
- supervision of the BI development team
- leading BI software development, deployment, and maintenance;
- report curation and data modeling.