Life with Quantum is more than just project delivery. See for yourself.
Quantum is a data analytics and software engineering company with an international presence and R&D center. We are looking for progressive solutions to real problems, leaving the comfort zone. This allows us to remain the leaders of the Big Data market.
You will be a part of the company and surrounded by experts who are ready to move forward professionally.
About the project
Our client provides computer vision solutions for medical applications. The iOS application is available to detect objects and segment region of interest. The solution is on the edge of AR/Computer Vision/iOS.
Must have skills
- 3+ years of mobile application development at the user interface, and system levels;
- Object-oriented software development experience;
- Building iOS applications based on Swift/Objective-C;
- Experience with iOS background services, as well as an iOS Network framework;
- Solid knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns, and an understanding of refactoring techniques;
- Thorough knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity, and optimization;
- Proficiency in code optimization techniques and testing automation;
- Knowledge of TDD, experience with Unit and UI Testing;
- Strong understanding of network protocols (TCP, UDP, sockets, encapsulation) and RESTful Service Implementation;
- Solid understanding of development tools, environments, and utilities;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills for effective communication.
Nice to have skills
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery;
- Experience with RxSwift;
- Python knowledge;
- Data Science/Machine Learning/Computer Vision knowledge or working experience in such projects;
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science;
- Your own apps on App Store.
You will be responsible for
- Work closely with our Data Science team;
- Contribute to solutions platforms with a high degree of complexity and scope;
- Architect, and build performant, reliable, high-quality iOS apps; Provide significant engineering contribution and out-of-the-box problem-solving;
- Participate in all phases of mobile product roadmaps, providing technical leadership and guidance to internal stakeholders and decision-makers;
- As an early team member, you’ll not only have ownership of core architecture and design decisions, but you’ll also be integral in defining the engineering culture at the company as we scale.
- Exchange of experience, and professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups, etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.