Life with Quantum is more than just project delivery. See for yourself.
Quantum is a data science and software engineering company with an international presence and R&D center. We transform big data and data science models into data analytics solutions.
Our team develops hard solutions using a modern cloud ecosystem and architecture approaches. Our company works with enterprises and growing startups in the USA, Israel, Germany, Nederland, etc.
We are opening a position for a Senior Python developer to expand our team. You will be working on areas related to virtualization, data analysis, medicine and image processing. Also, you can take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas or participate in the development.
Skills and qualification:
- 4+ years of experience with Python;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Cloud-based development experience will be an advantage (AWS/GCP/Azure);
- Experience of developing RESTful web services and a deep understanding on microservices architecture;
- Solid knowledge of SQL & NoSQL technologies;
- Team Leadership experience;
- Project Leadership experience;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Data processing;
- Video Streaming, WebRTC.
- Make architecture for production solutions, suggest solutions for improvement;
- Generate technical solutions for tasks;
- Make project plans, estimate budgets;
- Take part in presale, analyze tasks, communicate with customers;
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards;
- Collaborates with designers, developers and product owners;
- Detect and solve performance issues on architectural, design and code levels.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company).