As a Researcher/Business Development Representative you will be responsible for the initial steps in the sales pipeline and sales support. You will work in close collaboration with Presale Managers and be responsible for contact research for international events and sales support in accordance with the ideal customer profile.
Quantum is a data science and software engineering company with presence in the US, the Netherlands, Israel and R&D centers in Ukraine. We serve large software companies and quickly growing startups all over the world, investing in our clients’ competitive advantages and capacity using cutting-edge technologies.
- Experience in a software company that operates on international market, understanding of sales process in an IT company;
- English — Intermediate level;
- Good analytical skills, attention to details.
- Self-management skills;
- Flexibility skills.
Would be a plus:
- Basic understanding of software engineering aspects, Data Science;
- Experience with tools for email marketing, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Lead generation for offline/online events;
- Preparation of contact database
- Work with CRM, contacts adding, status tracking;
- Communications with Presale managers and their support;
- Lead generation on sales platforms;
- Help with email marketing;
- Support other sales efforts as assigned.
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.