Life with Quantum is more than just project delivery. See for yourself.
Quantum is a data science and software engineering company with an international presence and R&D center. We transform big data and data science models into data analytics solutions for enterprises and growing startups in the USA, Israel, Germany, Nederland, etc.
We are looking for progressive solutions to real problems, leaving the comfort zone. This allows us to remain the leaders of the niche market.
You will be a part of the company and surrounded by experts who are ready to move forward professionally.
About the project
Our client is a digital transformation, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence software company. Their product is a highly scalable and customizable platform that serves as an AI Operating system. This system is used for a wide range of capabilities such as business intelligence, decision making, forecasting and situational awareness. The product also contains cognitive computing applications configured for specific industries and business functions.
Skills and qualification
- Bachelors or Master’ degree in computer science, information systems, STEM or related;
- 5+ years of development, including the delivery of enterprise software;
- Strong Knowledge of security principles;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Some knowledge and experience with database concepts and technology (SQL or NoSQL).
Would be a plus
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and AWS, or other public clouds;
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture and popular middlewares;
- Experience with TypeScript, Ecma 6, module loaders, web socket;
- Experience with Front end optimization (FEO);
- Experience with RESTful and/or GraphQL API integration;
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with data visualization methods and tools, especially in the context of network/graph visualization and analytics.
- Design and develop quality, proficient, and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards;
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards;
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions;
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members;
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process;
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components;
- Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability, and reliability testing;
- Applies usability procedures and principles as defined at a project or product-line levels or through customer input;
- Contributes to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.