Do you have some videogame industry experience? Or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance? Try out working with us.
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry — EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Desired skills and experience
- 3 or more years of C programming experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: PC, console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS), Mac, iOS, Android.
- Knowledge of real time rendering, animation and / or other related technologies.
- Good understanding of a 3D graphics API (Direct3D, OpenGL, or console equivalent).
- Knowledge of CPU, GPU and memory architectures.
- Strong mathematical skills especially with Linear Algebra.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Understanding of multithreaded programming, synchronization principles and multi-threaded renderers.
- Experience with low-level rendering API’s such as Direct3D 12, Vulkan, Metal or console equivalent.
- At least one year of industry experience.
- No crunch policy.
- Work with very strong IPs.
- Training and development budget.
- Possibility for remote work.
- Polish, English or Japanese classes.
- Dragothon- a physical challenge and a charity event in one.
- Free professional mental health support.
- Medical insurance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: q-loc.com/...personal-data-processing