QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry — EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3 or more years of C++ programming experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: PC, console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii U, Wii, DS, 3DS), Mac, iOS, Android.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, Physics, Networking, Sound, AI.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Game programming experience.
- Knowledge of Lua, Python, DirectX, OpenGL, C#, UE3/UE4 and Unity.
- At least one year of industry experience.
What can we offer you in return:
- Possibility to work from office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Office space in a nice location in Kyiv.
- Flexible working hours.
- Polish, English or Japanese online classes.
- Trainings and professional growth.
- Mental health support.
- Financing of private healthcare.
- Team-building activities.
If you want to read about processing your personal data during recruitment, check out this page: q-loc.com/...personal-data-processing