QATestLab is an international provider of independent testing services with 15 years of experience delivering QA support across multiple industries — from eCommerce, banking, and healthcare to game, media, and telecom. Our service portfolio includes manual testing and test automation services for web, desktop, mobile, and cloud applications.
We are now looking for a Project Manager for QA Automation program who is not afraid to solve complex problems, looks at the problem globally, thinks of ways to solve it in advance, and calculates the risks.
Remote cooperation is possible.
- coordination of software testing projects;
- building and maintaining relations with clients that are based in trust;
- planning and prioritization of tasks;
- quality control of software testing (employee reports and all artifacts) and risk analysis;
- forecasting problem moments and situations, making proposals for their solution;
- control over the terms and scope of tasks and timely notification of the client;
- making proposals to expand the team on the project, search and proposals for the supply of new / improvement of existing services;
- organization of the testing team (training on the project, introduction to the course, adaptation, and preparation for interviews);
- motivation and building effective teamwork;
- maintaining and forming documentation and reporting, providing it to the client.
- working as a Project Manager for 2 years at least;
- level of English is Upper-Intermediate or above;
- experience working with several projects simultaneously (preferably a full cycle);
- understanding the stages of a project life cycle;
- ability to prioritize tasks and build a work plan in accordance with these priorities;
- desire to adhere to high standards of work, focus on service quality, and responsibility to the client;
- desire to engage in team development and training;
- ability to work in multitasking mode;
- ability to maintain a balance between the interests of the business and the team.
It will be a plus:
- Dev / QA technical background (education, completed courses, etc.);
- experience in product or outsourcing companies, possibly in digital agencies.
- cooperation with a stable company with well-established processes and a positive atmosphere;
- experience in project management of different levels of complexity, methodology, and approaches;
- flexible schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hours a day);
- 18 days of paid vacation;
- a decent level of remuneration with regular reviews of the results of cooperation;
- corporate library for self-development;
- extensive loyalty program.
We will be glad to see you as part of the team!