QATestLab is an international IT company, a leading player in the market of independent testing providers in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Over 15 years of work, we have helped 600+ software companies in the United States, Europe, and Asia to launch high-quality and commercially successful projects.
Since 2015, we are regularly included in the “Top 20 Software Application Testing Firms in Ukraine” according to the research agency Clutch.
We are the best in testing in Ukraine and we want to be at the top of the world leaders in testing.
A few numbers about us:
- 3000+ successful projects;
- 300+ specialists;
- 15+ years of experience;
- 10 offices;
- 12 departments of Ukrainian universities teach our author’s course “Fundamentals of Software Testing”.
We are developing a sales department and are looking for an energetic and ambitious Middle/Senior Sales Manager (b2b) — QA Automation for our IT services. If you are keen on communication and people, the dynamic pace of work, professional challenges, and constant development, you are our person.
You will definitely succeed if you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in automation QA sales
- spoken and written English at the Upper-Intermediate level
- high communication skills
- desire to develop in the field of IT sales
- focused on long-term and high-quality results
What would you do:
- work with warm and cold audiences (correspondence and pre-sale)
- analysis and elaboration of markets
- formation of value proposition in cold letters
- work with incoming requests
- conducting negotiations with customers of different levels;
- interaction with other departments, including technical, financial department, and marketing
- coordination of projects at all stages of launch and maintenance, including the collection of information about the client, price negotiations, and the conclusion/revision of contracts, collecting information and organizing the launch of the project
- keeping records of work that was performed
- working with the international market (our clients are America and Europe) in a large IT company
- individual and transparent approach to payments (+ bonus system based on KPI) and regular reviews
- flexible work schedule (8-hour working day)
- 100% paid sick leave and 18 days off
- friendly team, ready to support anytime, come to the rescue, and share experiences
- personal curator who is responsible for the onboarding process during the probationary period
- trainings, workshops on sales and negotiations, continuous professional development
- opportunity to express your suggestions for improving and optimizing work, which will always be heard
- corporate library, the available methodological base for training;
- developed a corporate loyalty program
We will be glad to see you as part of the team!
We are waiting for your resume!