QATestLab is an international IT company, a leader in independent software testing. During 16 years of work, we have implemented more than 3,000 projects for software companies in the USA, European and Asian countries and helped them to release high-quality and commercially successful products. Since 2015, we have regularly been included in the “Top 20 Software Application Testing Firms in Ukraine”, according to the research agency CLUTCH.
Because of the constant development of the company, we are looking for an energetic and proactive Deputy Head of Sales to join our team (remote in Ukraine and Poland).
You’re our person if you like to participate in the team’s development and motivation, a dynamic pace of work, challenges, and never stop your development.
What would you do?
- operational management of a sales managers team (development and training, participation in solving emerging issues);
- the attraction of new customers according to the KPI of the department;
- working with key clients (negotiations, solving complex issues);
- automation of processes in the department, organization of effective teamwork;
- control of the operational work of the department, development of team management tools together with the Head of Sales;
- ensuring effective interaction of the sales department with other divisions of the company;
- reporting, and holding regular meetings.
Our expectations for the candidate:
- experience in the position of team lead of the sales department from 2-3 years;
- English proficiency level from Upper-Intermediate (it’s important);
- practical experience in managing the teamwork of 3 people, the ability to engage in development and training;
- work experience in b2b sales, preferably in the service sector, having own achievements in sales;
- ability to work with sales systems, CRM, process automation, funnels and indicators, and various sales channels;
- developed organizational skills, teamwork, and focus on results.
- cooperation with a reliable service company that has its expertise and brings value;
- trust and respect for your expert opinion, the opportunity to influence the development of the team and the company as a whole;
- work with the international market (the main clients are America and the EU);
- individual transparent approach to salary and regular reviews;
- flexible schedule with an 8-hour working day: start of work in the range from 8:00 to 11:00, end of work from 17:00 to 20:00;
- 100% paid sick leave, 18 days of vacation per year;
- friendly young team and support of colleagues who are always ready to help and share experience;
- constant development, regular training and workshops, availability of a corporate library;
- a developed loyalty and mutual assistance program for employees.
We will be glad to see you as part of the team!
We are waiting for your resume.