QATestLab is an international provider of independent testing services with 15 years of experience delivering QA support across multiple industries — from eCommerce, banking, and healthcare to game, media, and telecom. Our service portfolio includes manual testing and test automation services for web, desktop, mobile, and cloud applications.
Program Operation Manager (вакансія неактивна)
Київ, Чернігів, Запоріжжя, Кривий Ріг, Полтава, Рівне, Суми, Ужгород, Хмельницький, Черкаси, віддалено
We expect that you
- Have worked as a Project Operations Manager in IT for at least 1 year;
- Have an Intermediate+ level of English;
- Have experience in team management of 5+ people;
- Can solve controversial issues regarding the project, working with the clients, and the team;
- Can multitask.
Great if you
- Have worked in IT;
- Have worked with clients from other countries.
What you will do
- Organise the work of the software testing team: communication within the team, help with new members adaptation, control over the development plans completion;
- Manage software testing projects: coordinate the Project Managers of these projects, control the time and quality of project execution;
- Communicate with Sales Managers from the moment there is an incoming lead to the start of the project: participate in pre-sales meetings, organise the preparation of the new project evaluation, its pilot run, and signing the contract;
- Continue cooperation with the client after the project ends;
- Maintain technical and project documentation.
What we offer
- Working in a stable company, a leader in software testing;
- Competitive salary;
- Trust and respect in your expert opinion;
- Working with projects of various difficulty levels;
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access;
- Social package: 18 days off, paid sick leave;
- Free English courses in the office;