QATestLab is an international IT company, a leader in independent software testing. Since 2015, we have been regularly included in the “Top 20 Software Application Testing Firms in Ukraine” according to the research agency CLUTCH.
We have implemented more than 3,000 projects for software companies in the US, Europe, and Asia for the 16 years of our work.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented English copywriter/content writer to join our marketing team. We promise that you will get a unique experience and will work with great specialists.
What will you do:
- Write, translate, edit:
- cool blog articles;
- selling landings;
- engaging emails;
- creative presentations;
- sharp advertising pitches;
- SMM posts and memes;
- PR publication.
- Post our content and work with CMS (for example WordPress and SilverStripe).
- Brainstorm on improving content together with the team.
- Participate in workshops and team buildings.
We expect that:
- You can write in English at the level of creating unique content for English-speaking readers.
- You can confirm your experience in writing content.
- You know how to write texts in different styles.
- You are ready to complete a short task and provide examples of your work (experience in writing texts on IT topics, understanding SMM and digital marketing principles will be a great advantage).
- Experience in a large international IT company (the main clients are America and Western Europe).
- Individual and transparent rates approach, as well as regular reviews.
- Flexible schedule: you can choose the range of starting work from 8:00 to 11:00 (8-hour working day).
- Paid lunches.
- Work in a real dream team.
- Training and workshops, corporate library.
- Team building and business trips.
- Loyalty program:
- gifts from the company for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays;
- additional paid days off for special personal reasons;
- internal currency of the company “Unic” as part of the gratitude program. With Unics you can buy corporate merch and cool certificates.
- 100% paid sick leave, 18 working days of vacation per year.
If it suits you, then send your resume, because we can’t wait to get to know each other =)