The main goal of the position is to provide high-quality QA services, manage the profitability of the project portfolio and have a direct impact on the development of the program and the business as a whole.
- team management (goal setting, performance appraisal, development);
- control of program profitability, work with financial indicators (formation and control of loading plan on projects, balancing and allocation of resources, control, and management of key indicators of program efficiency, control of receivables, the profitability of client portfolio, control of actuality of ratings on the program, monitoring of projects staff recruitment planning following the program development strategy);
- work with clients (participation in negotiations, decision-making on attracting new projects, forming a rating of clients of the program, control of signing contracts and relevance of conditions of cooperation with clients, development of approaches of managers in work on projects);
- work with the staff of the program (making decisions on cooperation/dismissal, approval of candidates for vacant positions, decisions on the revision of salaries).
- experience in managing teams of managers for 3 years;
- project management experience (negotiation, estimation of time and costs on projects, risk assessment and budgeting, quality control, and deadlines) from 3 years;
- experience in conducting negotiations with C-level specialists;
- experience in building, managing, and optimizing processes in the company;
- experience in resolving complex cases in working with the team and clients;
- level of English — from Upper-Intermediate;
- result orientation and business development;
- systematic and proactive.
It will be a plus:
- knowledge of IT project management methodologies;
- knowledge of the software development process and the role of testing in it.
- the ability to influence change and make strategically important decisions for the development of the program;
- company stability and debugging processes;
- availability of a team of Program Managers and COOs for effective involvement in work processes and tasks;
- opportunity to work with a large portfolio of projects and foreign clients (America, Western Europe, Australia);
- flexible schedule (8 hours/day);
- individual approach to remuneration, reviews depending on work results;
- 18 paid days off, paid sick leaves;
- developed a program of loyalty and social assistance to employees.