QArea is looking for a Middle Go developer to join our team. You will be working full-time in a friendly environment, with nice opportunities. We care about career aspirations and do our best to provide our teammates with the experience and opportunities they expect.
- In-depth knowledge of Golang;
- Experience in building microservices; ideally deployed in Docker containers on Kubernetes;
- Experience with agile development practices;
- Experience with RDBMS & NoSQL datastores;
- Bonus points for previous payments experience, especially with card processing and/or real-time payment systems;
- Ability to diagnose problems at any level (Client, HTTP/Network, Server, Database, OS);
- Demonstrable experience in building large concurrent applications;
- Experience in developing and running large-scale production environments in or closely with DevOps / SRE;
- A genuine interest in working in a fast-paced startup and ideally Fintech;
- Voracious appetite for learning.
- Delivering clean, architecturally sound, and maintainable server-side code; bonus points for full-stack development experience;
- Collaborating with stakeholders in the company to rapidly build-measure-learn a world-class product;
- Working with our scrum masters to constantly iterate on the company’s development processes;
- Motivating the team past roadblocks to make sure we are shipping features as effectively as possible;
- Guiding design discussions; being the voice of experience with helping the team balance flexibility, expediency, and scalability & performance;
- Contributing to the current move away from a monolithic architecture to microservices;
- Championing new technologies and enforcing the best development patterns;
- Keeping a keen eye on the future, whilst making sure we’re proactively but pragmatically tackling technical debt.
— Сompetitive salary;
— Attractive benefits package;
— Medical insurance;
— Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely;
— Great working conditions with no bureaucracy;
— Modern equipment.