Bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, and podcasts — including live,
on-demand, and original content — this project lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. It serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktops, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles, and smart speakers.
It is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- 2+ years of experience as an AQA
- Good practical experience with Appium
- Practical experience with continuous integration (CI) tools
- Practical experience with HTTP(S) monitor tools (Charles)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing frameworks such as Java/Maven
- Experience in creating reports
- Capable team player, result-oriented, with good communication skills
- English: Upper-intermediate or higher.
- Testing mobile applications
- Automation of existing test scenarios and preparation of new ones
- Collaboration with the Development team.
- HTTP(S) monitor tools