Pushka studios is a group of people who love games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
- Create 3d models based on given concepts or references (High, Mid and Low-poly);
- Create UV mapping and texture baking (normal, AO, etc.);
- Work with existing meshes (retexturing, modification, creation of atlases, etc.);
- Import assets and materials setup in game engines (UnrealEngine, Unity);
- Сlose cooperation with the Art and TechArt Departments to ensure assets meet technical and aesthetic requirements.
- Ability to create 3D assets consistent with the game vision;
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals (composition, light, color, form, shape, structure and silhouette);
- Hi-poly and low-poly modeling skills, UV mapping, baking, texturing;
- Use of popular industry programs for content creation;
- Understanding of the import and materials setting in the engines (UnrealEngine, Unity);
- 2+ years of experience as a game dev 3D Artist;
- Portfolio is required;
- Attention to details.
Will be an advantage:
- Sculpt of the hard surface assets in Zbrush;
- A passion for games;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Technical English.
- Career and professional development;
- Competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons and training courses, video courses;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Partial compensation of the parking space;
- Assistance with relocation from other cities.