Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
- game logic and interfaces programming;
- client-server interactions programming; mobiles and consoles porting;
- creating the development toolsets;
- third-party plugins integration.
- knowledge of C ++ (Visual C ++);
- professional programming;
- knowledge of vector algebra, OOP and design patterns;
- problem-solving skills;
- fast learner.
Will be an advantage:
- commerce experience in game development;
- knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C #);
- experience in integrating third-party SDKs;
- technical English;
- knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages.
- career and professional development;
- competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- transparent working conditions;
- long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- regular salary reviews;
- compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons;
- a cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- assistance with relocation from other cities.