Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
- Mentoring and leading the QA team;
- Communication with customers / third-party teams;
- Project evaluation and QA assignment to projects;
- Decision making and team support in TRC matters;
- Create and support test documentation.
- Strong soft skills;
- 2+ years of experience in the game industry working in a QA or related role, 1+ years of experience leading/managing a team;
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and tools, video game testing standards, and the video game development cycle;
- Professional Experience with the test cycle of a commercial game project;
- Experience with games on PC, console, iOS, Android;
- Experience with test and issue management tools, preferably Jira;
- Strong analytical and problem-detection skills, with an ability to work with resolve;
- English Level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Xbox, PS4/PS5, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android;
- Experience with XR/TRC/Guidelines.
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary that is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment, paid vacation, and sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Assistance with relocation from other cities.