Pushka studios is a group of people who loves games.
We act with ownership to create the result we can take pride in. We set big goals and high expectations, we think forward and accept opportunities to achieve success. We believe that the best results come from people who can think outside the box.
We enjoy what we do.
- game logic and interfaces programming;
- client-server interactions programming;
- mobiles and consoles porting;
- creating the development toolsets;
- third-party plugins integration.
- knowledge of Unity3D: editor and scripting;
- knowledge of C#;
- experience with version control systems: Git, SVN, Perforce;
- knowledge of algorithms, OOP and programming patterns;
- ability to work with someone else’s code.
Will be an advantage:
- experience with integrating third-party SDKs;
- experience in cross-platform programming (Xbox, PS, Nintendo Switch);
- experience working with 3D graphics;
- experience with shaders;
- experience with 2D\3D physics;
- experience in multiplayer game development.
- career and professional development;
- competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- transparent working conditions;
- long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- regular salary reviews;
- compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons;
- a cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- assistance with relocation from other cities.