- Art degree
- Ability to translate functional requirements into amazing product
- Good English
- Good understanding of using Adobe After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Good art and design knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, etc.);
- Knowledge of the basic principles of animation;
- Good understanding of typography and composition.
- You strive to participate in brainstorming, the conception of ideas.
- Interest in advanced trends in digital art.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design talents and motion design skills.
- Knowledge of the basic principles of animation; knowledge of Spine;
- Gaming experience
- Create and editing animated marketing and advertising materials;
- Implement ideas and scenarios for advertising games in After Effects in short video format;
- Create additional assets and effects necessary for this in Photoshop or After Effects.
- Create graphic design elements for web, banner and other digital assets
- Create and edit videos for use on social media and websites
- Think creatively, share ideas, and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Work collaboratively within the Marketing team, Game Producers, Video Marketing Designer.
- Good salary
- Paid sick leave and vacation (24 working days + public holidays)
- Office in city center
- Gym membership
- Internship in London, visiting exhibitions and seminars
- Medical insurance
- Friday drinks
- Work from home
Push Gaming is a mobile games studio based in London, with offices in Lviv, Malta, Newquay. Due to some new and exciting projects, we need a Junior Video Content Assistant to join our team in Lviv office. This is an opportunity to join the company and become a key contributor to Push Gaming’s success. You’ll also have the chance to work with and learn from a great team, who have experience working on some of the most successful titles in our industry.