• University education (Bachelor’s degree)
• University education (Master’s degree)
• Educational Specialization: Informatics and information technologies, Economics
• Language skills:
English — Advanced (C1)
• SQL — advanced
• Python 3 — advanced
• Bash — advanced
• Java — basic
• Experience with development of web services (SOAP, REST, creation of Swagger/OpenAPI specification)
• Experience with the development of simple web applications (HTML, CSS)
• Knowledge of network protocols for remote connection and file transfer (SSH, FTP)
• Experience with NoSQL DB (Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB)
• Experience with messaging queues (Kafka, ArtemisMQ, RabbitMQ)
• Experience with development of IT systems
• Ability to understand and create architecture of solutions, in accordance with functional and non-functional requirements
• Experience with programming languages and technologies used in integration solutions
• Experience with system integration processes
• Experience with creation and management of application containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience with development and deployment on cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GPC)
• User knowledge of Unix operating systems (working with terminal)
• Experience with code versioning (Git, SVN)
• Experience with CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins)
• Experience with monitoring of applications and infrastructure (Kibana, Dynatrace, Grafana, Zabbix)
• Analytical thinking, well organized, consulting spirit, willingness to learn
• Flexibility to travel if needed
• Good English language skills
• Good documentation writing skills
• Writing stable and well performing code
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience explaining technical concepts to business teams
We are looking for people who share with us the passion that working with data and people is fun and a “mission”, not a “job”.
The job will offer you opportunities to participate in a wide variety of international projects in Western Europe.
You can work remotely or relocate to Bratislava, Slovakia.
• Analysis, design, build and deployment of integration and middleware platforms
• Leading and contributing to all types of project tasks
• Help prepare high level and low level design and support with review process during design
• You will be helping the top data-rich companies in our region (Banks, Telco, Insurance, E-Commerce ...) to bring into life and integrate cloud-based Customer Data Platforms like Exponea, Adobe, HCL, Salesforce, Acoustic within their complex IT landscape and ensure a seamless and great customer experience.
• You will be a part of a skilled team of IT Consultants who work with state-of-the-art technologies to integrate multiple incompatible systems, for reliable and efficient data transfers. Integration architect does play a key role in the project’s solution design. Apart from IT knowledge, business understanding is also a crucial aspect of the project success.
• This job will offer you opportunities to participate in a wide variety of local and international projects in Slovakia or CEE and brings you the unique opportunity to learn or improve your skills in new technologies and much more...