• University education (Bachelor’s degree)
• University education (Master’s degree)
• Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence
• Language skills:
English — Upper intermediate (B2)
• SQL — advanced
For your work you will need:
• Hands-on experience in business and data analysis and SQL — real practical knowledge and experience ideally from the Banking and Financial Services industry
• Banking domain is an asset
• Working experience with metadata tools (Power Designer, BI Architect, ...) is an asset
• Analytical thinking, well organized, consulting spirit, willingness to learn
• Experience with BI tools (Qlik, Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI) is highly appreciated
• Data modelling experiences appreciated, but not mandatory
We are looking for people who share with us the passion that working with data and people is fun and a “mission”, not a “job”.
The job will offer you opportunities to participate in a wide variety of international projects in Western Europe.
You can work remotely or relocate to Bratislava, Slovakia.
• You will be working as Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Analyst on leading enterprise-level projects in the Banking and Financial Services industries.
• Your responsibilities will include business analysis, data analysis, data modeling, data mining, data mappings and solution design.