• University education (Bachelor’s degree)
• University education (Master’s degree)
• Mathematical insight, Data Analysis, Data Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Kafka
• Language skills:
English — Advanced (C1)
• UNIX/Linux — advanced
• SQL — advanced
• Python — advanced
• Spark/pySpark/ Python
• EMR — Hadoop ecosystem incl. HBase, Hive, Presto, Kafka and most importantly Spark (Preferably Scala & Python)
• Data Streaming and Kafka
• S3 — Cloud Storage (HDFS and EMRFS)
• EC2 — Compute Service in the Cloud
• Glue — Fully-managed ETL Service
• Linux and basic administration
• Bash scripts development
• Batch data processing
• Standard relational DBs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle
• Data modeling
• Redshift & Relational Database Service (RDS) — Relational DWH/Analytical DBs on AWS
• Kinesis — End-to-end Service for Collection, Processing and Analytics of Streaming Data
• Athena — Interactive SQL Service for S3
• Databricks (Basic understanding) — Optimized Spark on AWS. Note: Not an AWS Service, but a 3rd party one.
• Terraform (or similar Infrastructure as Code tool)
We are looking for people who share with us the passion that working with data and people is fun and a “mission”, not a “job”.
The job will offer you opportunities to participate in a wide variety of international projects in Western Europe.
You can work remotely or relocate to Bratislava, Slovakia.
• You will be responsible for designing and implementing automated tools for collecting and transferring data from multiple source systems to AWS cloud platform. Our primary clients are international companies which generate large amount of data. Most of generated data are often processed on a daily basis, we help our customers to shift daily basis data processing to near-real time processing.
• You will be working on the design and development of large-scale data processing and analysis projects, consulting the customers on how to improve their business performance in the areas as wide as risk management, sales and customer experience management and process optimization.
• You will be responsible for leveraging data preparation and manipulation in leading projects for large international companies including Banking, Telecommunications, Consumer Financing, Automotive and others.