PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands for footwear, apparel and accessories, which begins in sports and continues in fashion.
We strive to work for the benefit of society by supporting and welcoming creativity, peace and a friendly attitude towards the environment, while remaining committed to the principles of justice, honesty, positive attitude and creativity in our decisions and actions.
Do you want to make a significant contribution to the development of an energetic international company?
Then PUMA is your chance! We are looking for a SAP Support and Project Manager
- Responsible for first line SAP users support, handling users requests as well as SAP changes and project management, which involves working with internal teams and key customers.
- Interface with other departments and key customers within the businesses including Retail, eCom, Sales, Logistics (including Warehousing), Finance and Marketing.
- Responsible for the creation/tracking of project plans and milestones while managing scope, quality, time and costs requirements efficiently.
- Organize and facilitate project planning and progress meetings, sprints, and release planning
- Manage dependencies across cross-functional teams to deliver high quality projects on time and within budgets.
- 3+ years experience in SAP S/4HANA support and project management.
- 5+ years experience in successfully delivering software applications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in retail environment. Knowledge in 1C welcome.
- Excellent command of English language (communication on regional and global level).
- Knowledge in the management and execution of delivery process and engagement with external dependent teams.
- Experience with software project and product development lifecycles.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, coupled with excellent time management skills, experience and comfortable in working in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- English language courses, professional trainings;
- Opportunities for career growth and development;
- Cool friendly PUMA family and a pleasant atmosphere!