• Practical e-commerce experience with Magento (3+ years);
• PHP Development
• In-depth knowledge of OOP;
• MySQL knowledge.
• Magento 2.0. experience;
• Magento Certification;
• Team leading experience;
• Intermediate+ English.
• Challenging work in a talented team of experts and innovators;
• Active development of exciting e-commerce projects for top global brands using Magento 2;
• Great opportunities for professional and career growth; professional certification, regular internal and external trainings;
• Competitive compensation package, regular performance reviews;
• Excellent benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, sports hobbies compensation;
• Convenient office location, flexible working arrangements, great experience of work in the atmosphere of fun and joy.
• Develop customized e-commerce solutions for our clients;
• Develop customer specific and generic Magento modules;
• Develop integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products;
• Develop solid solutions that are generic and reusable;
• Create architecture of Magento sites;
• Understand and effectively communicate e-commerce features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects;
• Promote standards and best practice within the Magento Back End development team;
• Help manage the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate team efforts;
• Conduct and promote code reviews within the team.
No bullshit, no blah-blah-blah. Magento 1.x/2.x platform experience 3+ years,
We are a 4-year-old Digital Commerce Agency. We design, build and support enterprise level e-commerce solutions for top world brands — Fortune 1000 list clients. Our typical projects last for
We are looking for a Magento Technical Lead to join PulsarFour. To be successful at our firm, you must be willing to aggressively learn and expand your expertise; you must be driven by result, hungry for challenges, willing to push yourself and be willing to play in strong professional world-class teams. You must love start-up environment; for people who deliver, we have huge professional growth opportunities.
Boring does not live at PulsarFour.
We don’t even give it our address.
One of our values is “Never Stop” and if that is what you believe in life — lets meet.