• University diploma;
• 3+ years of IT Project Management experience;
• 3+ years of working with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle;
• Experience in working with social media services and analyzing external API for further integration;
• 2+ years of software development;
• 3+ years of data gathering/analysis and writing system requirements;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including effective facilitation of, and participation in meetings;
• Advanced written and verbal English.
• Competitive salary based on your experience;
• Professional and career growth and development within the fast growing company;
• Comfortable office in downtown area;
• Paid trainings.
• Responsible for the work flow of all projects;
• Develop comprehensive project plan for solution implementations (project planning, scheduling, resource planning/coordination, risk management, communication planning, etc.);
• Interact with customers both internal and external to gather project requirements and act as liaison between customer and design team;
• Communicate job status information to all team members;
• Promote smooth workflow and communication between departments;
• Create and manage timelines;
• Ensure workflow progresses efficiently and projects/staff are organized as priorities shift;
• Help enhance and improve department processes;
• Communicate effectively to and manage product development and delivery within scrum team;
• Create IT requirements to drive changes and enhancements in user story format;
• Establish and monitor performance metrics, providing related reporting to product management and executives to communicate project status;
• Conduct research and respond to questions in regards to system functionality. This function will support new development initiatives as well as bug fixes and system patches;
• Solidify requirements by analyzing documentation, hosting interviews and conducting research.
• Work with engineering team to refine and improve agile process;
• Support, create, open and sponsor projects related to improvements/enhancements in area of ownership (both technical and business related). This includes creation of business requirements and user stories.
The Project Manager/Product Owner role is to plan and report project progress to management, analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
The Project Manager/Product Owner will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications.
This position is responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.