· Full-stack Wordpress developer.
· For FE part: HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / Bootstrap 4.
· For BE part: PHP 5,7 / MySql / APIs.
· 2+ years experience working with WooCommerce plugin (must have).
· Ability to develop your own plugins.
· Experience with integration of payment systems (Amazon Pay, Klarna, Stripe, etc) and REST APIs.
· Basic knowledge of server set-ups.
· Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
· Experience with creating responsive websites.
· English (Upper-intermediate level).
· Social person with the will to communicate via Skype.
· GitHub profile with references.
· Experience working with React.js.
· A bonus if you are based in Ukraine.
· Remote work and flexible working hours.
· Full-time and long-term project(s).
· Competitive hourly based compensation.
· Business trips to Sweden are possible.
· We are ready to provide you with the opportunity to get more practical experience working with other PHP-based frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel on our other projects.
Occupying our vacant position you will be a part of various projects built with Wordpress in areas such as: e-commerce (mostly), news portals, etc.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 3+ years of commercial experience, who is ready to implement tasks both in FE and BE parts. You are supposed to lead projects, communicate and work directly with our clients (Scrum or Kanban) as well as work side by side with UI designer on design part implementation. QA and PM help is possible upon your request.
All the communication with the clients will be in English. So, it would be great if you are ready to have Skype calls and discuss current affairs verbally.
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible. It would be great to get to know you.