We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Community Manager (Junior HR).
It is not required to have an experience in the IT sphere. It can even be your career start.
We will teach you everything :)
Our Head office is located in Stockholm, but we also have an office in Kyiv and a big distributed team of developers and other software specialists all over the world.
You are supposed to work in a team with 3 other Community managers and share tasks in the remote team management. Your role will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness and communication.
Our perfect candidate
- Loves people and know how to take initiative.
- Has good oral and written communication skills.
- Stress-resistant and can solve multiple tasks in a short period of time.
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Has upper-intermediate English level (essential).
- Lives in Kyiv.
- Some IT skills or you know how the sphere works.
- Experience in the organisation of corporate events and presents.
Implementing the organization’s HR functions by:
- creating and keeping personnel profiles of developers up to date;
- leading onboarding and coaching meetings with the newcomers;
- managing internal databases and software;
- helping to match internal team to the projects;
- helping in remote team management;
- organizing company events and presents for the team.
What we offer
- Work with us at the office in Kyiv: Carnegie tower (Klovskyi descent, 7a).
- Possibility to work from home from time to time, flexible working schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Friendly startup environment, where everyone’s voice is heard equally.
- If you have a little friend 🐕 you can bring it with you to the office.