We experience intense growth and need Flutter developers in our network for Swedish and Danish start-ups, who make a difference in users’ everyday lives.
1. You have 3+ years of experience with Flutter development (Dart);
2. Your level of English is Upper-intermediate and higher;
3. You follow best practices and conventions;
4. Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
5. Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
6. You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
Nice to have:
1. PHP (Laravel) experience;
2. Vue.js experience;
3. AWS experience;
4. Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
1. Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
2. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
3. Transform visual designs and wireframes into working products;
4. Accurate planning of the feature delivery;
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What we offer:
💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
🐕If you’re based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend.