Proxify is a growing Sweden IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with IT companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for DevOps (AWS or Azure).
You will join the Volvo Cars Cloud Foundation team to become a part of our exciting journey towards a product-oriented software company.
• Minimum five (5) or more years of relevant experience in software engineering;
• Experience in Cloud DevOps or SRE engineering to work proactively and reactively with Cloud platform operations;
• Documented Azure and/or AWS knowledge is essential;
• Hands-on experience in Kubernetes and Docker in AWS and/or Azure;
• Experience in infrastructure automation with e.g. Terraform and Ansible;
• Experienced in cloud services technologies;
• WAS, OpenShift, and Cloud Pak is beneficial;
• Fluent in English; both text and speech.
Nice to have
• Scrum Master Certification is beneficial;
• Experience managing development teams with multiple competing priorities;
• Experience managing SW product deliveries using either Agile Scrum or Kanban; methodologies.
• Development and operations of other modern Cloud platforms, based on Kubernetes, running containers.
What we offer:
💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
🏄🏻♂️Business trips to Sweden at company expense (if you can);
👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
💵Competitive salary/hour with a potential bonus scheme;
🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.