We offer you to become a part of the creators of a Mobile medical centre.
The back-end is written with Golang, front-end — React and React Native. Everything is running on GCP platform. We basically need competence in all these areas. And it’s fine if you want to specialise in one of them or more than one.
• You are familiar with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Experience in establishing, implementing and maintaining a deployment process.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Willing to work within a distributed team.
• Following best practices and conventions.
• Upper-intermediate English level — B2 on CEFR!
• Social person and willing to communicate via Skype.
• A big plus if you are ready to start ASAP :)
• Remote work.
The interesting fact about the company is that they are remote first. The entire IT-team is distributed, so no one actually seats together. And this is not only during these special times.
• Flexible working schedule.
Manage your working day as it suits you.
• Hourly based salary compensation.
• Full-time engagement to the project and long-term collaboration.
• Work with a friend.
If you want to join the company with a friend. Please make sure to inform us about this. And you don’t need to share the workspace with your friend.
We are recruiting 10 developers of different expertise (Golang, React/Native, DevOps) to a Swedish start-up called Docly and they are doing something amazing!
They are moving parts of healthcare to the Mobile. Actually, 70% of traditional healthcare could be taken care of digital. And some parts are even better to do digital, for example, a call with a patient of Covid-19.
The start-up is a part of industry-leading digital platform Min Doktor that has been used by more than 140 doctors and has helped more than 500,000 patients since it was launched in 2013.
Docly has received a huge upswing due to the Covid and now will bloom even more than ever before.
At Docly, they put their patients’ experiences first and give them instant access to healthcare professionals, independent of time and place. Docly combines medical expertise, technical innovation and exceptional user experience to provide people with quick access to high-quality health care, wherever they are.
We are waiting for your application!
Please, click Apply and go to our website to get to know even more information about the project and our company :)