Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you succeed as a developer at Docly. We totally understand that not all of them will be a perfect match for you, so don’t sweat it if it seem impossible to match our criteria. They really are just a list of things we hope for. The back-end is written with Golang, front-end — React and React Native. Everything is running on GCP platform.
• 3+ years of development experience.
• Strong hands-on experience using Go programming language.
• Following best practices and conventions.
• Upper-intermediate English level — B2 on CEFR!
• Social person and willing to communicate via Skype.
• To learn. Honestly, this one is the only one that is non-negotiable. We’re pretty convinced that if we can find the right person for our team, and that person is willing to learn, good things will happen.
• Take part in discussions and whiteboard sessions about how to make the product better, both in small steps and giant leaps.
• Getting stuff done and think independently about priorities and the bigger picture of what is being done.
• Share knowledge with colleagues.
• Create and improve on existing documentation.
• Being active in making sure that dev-ops, tooling, and processes are continuously improving.
• Writing tests. (Okay, we don’t expect you to enjoy writing tests. But we’re hoping that you tolerate it as part of your craft).
If you are experienced in one or more of the following that is something that will make us excited too. But again, remember that this is a fantasy list.
• You have experience working with React or/and React Native.
• You are familiar with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• You are familiar with Postgres, Neo4j, Kubernetes, Docker, NATS, Git, Github, NodeJS, Typescript.
• And big plus if you are ready to start ASAP :)
If you want to work full-stack and all-around, that’s perfect! If you want to specialize in one area, that’s really great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match what you are good at. And if you feel like improving your skills in an area that is not currently your expertise, we applaud and encourage that!
• Remote work.
The interesting fact about the company is that they are remote first. The entire IT-team is distributed, so no one actually seats together. And this is not only during these special times.
• Flexible working schedule.
Manage your working day as it suits you.
• Hourly based salary compensation.
• Full-time engagement to the project and long-term collaboration.
• Work with a friend.
If you want to join the company with a friend. Please make sure to inform us about this. And you don’t need to share the workspace with your friend.
Docly is a startup, so you’ll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything.
That said, here are some things you’ll likely work on:
• Build new functionality for the Golang services.
• Be an ambassador for your passions, no matter if that is unit testing, agile processes or yoga.
• Collaborate with colleagues to create and maintain features in applications.
We are recruiting 10 developers of different expertise (Golang, React/Native, DevOps) to a Swedish start-up called Docly and they are doing something amazing!
They are moving parts of healthcare to the Mobile. Actually, 70% of traditional healthcare could be taken care of digital. And some parts are even better to do digital, for example, a call with a patient of Covid-19.
The start-up is a part of industry-leading digital platform Min Doktor that has been used by more than 140 doctors and has helped more than 500,000 patients since it was launched in 2013.
Docly has received a huge upswing due to the Covid and now will bloom even more than ever before.
At Docly, they put their patients experiences first and give them instant access to healthcare professionals, independent of time and place. Docly combines medical expertise, technical innovation and an exceptional user experience to provide people with quick access to high quality health care, wherever they are.
We are waiting for your application!
Please, click Apply and go to our website to get to know even more information about the project and our company :)