We are looking for an Android Tech Lead for our project to work on a multimillion-dollar photo/video sharing platform. You will be part of the development team focusing on creating new features. You will also directly communicate with an English-speaking team and have the possibility to make an impact on the development.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with Kotlin and Java;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes;
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications;
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Familiarity with SQL Lite databases;
- Experience launching Android apps in the Google Play store;
- Experience packaging and documenting Android SDK libraries for external partners;
- Experience integrating 3rd party libraries into existing Android apps;
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Comfortable making calls for RESTful APIs and working JSON data;
- Experience working with Android Studio and Android performance profilers.
- Lead the software design, prototyping, and development of Android apps;
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code reviews;
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility;
- Facilitate and drive communication between mobile engineers and back-end engineers;
- Work with the product team and stakeholders to translate product requirements into development roadmaps;
- Coordinate with local and remote developers to complete projects;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Ensure our code is efficiently packaged as a library and well documented for our partners that consume our Android code as an SDK;
- Work directly with our partners to guide them through how to integrate our SDKs into their apps.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision.
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves.
- Allowances for professional education;
- English courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
About the Client:
Photo Butler is a US-based company developing computer-vision-driven white label solutions that allow clients to create customized photo and video sharing web and mobile applications.