We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack (React+Java) Software Engineer to join the engineering team and help us envision, design, and build the technical systems for a highly visible and high-impact travel project.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of commercial development experience, ideally with a high-traffic consumer-facing website;
- Strong knowledge of full-stack web development: React, Java, RESTful APIs, databases, analytics, and operations;
- Good understanding of what is required to build efficient, scalable, decoupled, testable, and maintainable code.
- Strong interpersonal and communication and analytical skills, as well as an intellectual curiosity.
Nice to have:
- Desire to work in a collaborative, iterative product development environment;
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- “Get things done” approach;
- Startup experience.
- Work with a highly skilled engineering team in all phases of the Agile development process, from design through deployment;
- Design, develop, and maintain high-scale, highly-performant data processing and interface solutions;
- Work with quality assurance, release engineering, and product management to deliver quality software;
- Take the initiative in the development process and working atmosphere improvements;
- Be proactive in suggesting new vision and approaches to the platform development; anticipate problems or issues that may arise.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision.
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves.
- Allowances for professional education;
- English courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
About the project:
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest travel guidance platform. From planning to booking to taking a trip, TripAdvisor helps hundreds of millions of people become better travelers. Using the TripAdvisor site and app, travelers can discover where to stay, what to do, and where to eat based on guidance from those who have been there before. Available in 43 markets and 22 languages, Tripadvisor makes planning easy for travelers regardless of their trip.