Feel like horsing around at work? We here at Proxet love a good pun (and more so when it’s bad). We are currently looking for a middle/senior full-stack developer (Java+Angular) for our project on—you guessed it, horse barn management. If you have solid Java and J2EE development skills and are looking for something fresh, this is the role for you.
Skills & Experience:
- Background in computer science or similar quantitative field;
- Solid working experience in Java and J2EE development skills;
- Solid understanding of the collections frameworks;
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST/JSON;
- Working experience in PostgreSQL/MariaDB;
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns;
- Solid experience with JPA/Hibernate;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing;
- English — Upper-intermediate or above.
- Design, develop and deliver high-quality back-end services for web applications;
- Add new functionality to existing systems, while constantly working to improve usability, quality, performance and scalability;
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of existing product;
- Participate in pre-sales.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision.
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves.
- Allowances for professional education;
- English courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
BarnManager is a cloud-based software solution that provides horse owners and managers with the tools they need to streamline and simplify their daily management responsibilities. The program offers digitized record-keeping for the many facets of horse care as well as simple business tools to make small business management accessible and easy. Access from a computer, smartphone, or tablet to create detailed horse profiles, track medical records, schedule appointments, and more.