We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator (DBA) to join our team and diversify our experience. You will be responsible for the database administration & maintenance of all production and pre-production database environments.
Have you considered making a difference by working in the medical sector? If you are a Database Administrator with an in-depth understanding and proven experience with MS SQL Server and ETL processes, this is your chance!
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and relational database concepts;
- Expert knowledge of T-SQL;
- 3-4 years of practical work experience with SQL Server 2016;
- Experience in ETL process design and implementation;
- Experience with SSIS;
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience in day-to-day communication with English-speaking customers;
- Readiness to work in PST time zone (Kyiv: 7:00–16:00).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure SQL Managed Instance;
- Experience in developing complex stored procedures for SQL Server;
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of optimization queries, procedures, and index tuning for SQL Server;
- Experience in ETL process design and implementation in Azure Data Factory;
- In-depth understanding of ETL process design and implementation;
- Experience with Azure DevOps, PowerShell, and JSON.
- Troubleshooting—provider Tier 2/3 support to identify system issues and resolve them in real-time;
- Perform database administration/maintenance on all production and pre-production database environments;
- Query optimization;
- Index tuning/maintenance;
- High availability (Log Shipping, Always-On);
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches to help build highly available data persistence systems.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision.
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves.
- Allowances for professional education;
- English courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
About the project:
MGB Inc. operates community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care, and other health-related entities in the United States.
The Insight Research Portal is a web-based application with over 150,000 current users developed for the entire research community to review, monitor, and manage research portfolios. The main goal of Insight is to unite complex and dispersed organizational processes into one application and help alleviate administrative burdens.