We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer for our project. You will be part of the development team focusing on creating new features. You will directly communicate with an English-speaking team and have the possibility to leave an impact on the development.
Skills & Experience:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in IT (or similar);
- 5+ years of experience in Golang and the full software development life-cycle;
- 2+ years of work experience with Amazon Web Services such as DynamoDB, Lambda, and S3;
- Experience with Couchbase or another non-relational database;
- Good English speaking/writing skills;
- Motivations to set and achieve goals and take initiatives within the team.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with C, C++;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Backend development of new features for a cloud-based e-commerce platform for cruise liners;
- Bug fixing, refactoring, performance measurement, and maintenance of corresponding documentation;
- Communication with the team and customer.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Free parking.
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves.
- Allowances for professional education;
- English courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
About the project:
Photobutler is a US-based company developing computer-vision-driven white label solutions that allow clients to create customized photo and video sharing web and mobile applications.