We are looking for an experienced Lead .Net Engineer who is good at both backend and frontend development. The candidate should understand the value of unit and integration testing in the development process and have the desire to dive deep into the business as well as the technological aspect of the project. We already have five business-related engineering teams, and we are now building a technical team that will be responsible for new technology initiatives.
- Background in software engineering, a degree in computer science or related technical discipline;
- 4+ years of commercial experience with .Net stack (.Net Core experience is welcome, but not mandatory);
- Strong SQL skills (understanding of how SQL queries work in order to suggest consistent engineering solutions);
- Experience with large enterprise projects;
- In-depth understanding of Entity Framework;
- English — Advanced.
Will be a plus:
- Azure cloud experience will be a big plus;
- Advanced front-end JS skills;
- Experience with JS frameworks (React / Angular / Ember, etc.);
- Experience in building SPAs.
- Google cloud experience
- Understanding .Net Framework 4.0.
- Participating in the design, development, and integration;
- Further implementation of the products to a client environment;
- Covering code by Unit, Integration and Performance tests;
- Research new technologies and products;
- Help product owners to make right decisions;
- Investigate performance bottlenecks and perform code optimization proactively.
We are gathering a new team for our new customer. This team will be completely independent and help build a next-generation Identity Theft Protection, Credit Monitoring, and Data Breach management platform. The new platform will replace old monolithic systems step by step with new microservice architecture. You will have the opportunity to help build a new architecture and choose the right technologies for a platform with millions of users in the US.