We are looking for a Frontend (React) Developer for our project. You will be part of the development team with a focus on creating new features. You directly communicate with English-speaking team and have the possibility to have an impact on the development.
- 4+ years of experience in the full software development life-cycle and knowledge with React;
- Experienced with React Hooks, React state management (preferable Mobx);
- Experienced with CSS methodologies (preferable css-modules) PostCSS;
- Experienced with web development for both desktops and mobile;
- Knowledge of REST approach;
- Strong verbal, written and team-oriented communication skills;
- Good English speaking/writing skills;
- Self starter person who is motivated to set and achieve goals and takes initiative within the team.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with embedded web apps (Electron, Android Webview);
- Experience with image manipulations (Canvas), device cameras, video streams;
- Start-up experience.
- Development of new features from scratch to deploy;
- Bug fixing, refactoring, performance measurement, maintenance of corresponding documentation;
- Communication with the customer and the team.
The recruitment process:
- 30-minutes Interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist;
- 60-minutes Technical Interview;
- 60-minutes Client Interview;
- Job Offer.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision.
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves.
- Allowances for professional education;
- English courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
About the project:
Photobutler is a US based company developing computer vision driven white label solutions that allows clients to create customized photo and video sharing web and mobile applications.