Proxet is looking for a detail-oriented Content writer & editor / Proofreader to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent grammar, editing, writing, and proofreading skills.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Proofreader /writer /copywriter or similar role in an IT company;
- Understanding of the IT Industry and global technology trends;
- English Native Speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Ability to create vigorous style copywriting;
- Strong research and critical thinking skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with developing documentation for software products;
- Understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising and branding.
- Produce content that shows or reflects the Proxet brand and tone of voice: articles, posts, and other types of texts
- Proofread IT-related documents, texts, presentations, etc.;
- Maintain quality standards of all English-language content through professional proofing and editing;
- Making sure the written and proofread articles adhere to content and quality guidelines;
- Write clear, compelling texts for various mediums (e.g. blog posts, newsletters, social media, guest posts for US press);
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate HR, Marketing, and communications materials;
- Working with creative professionals to build branding projects and campaigns.
The recruitment process:
- 30-minutes Interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist;
- Test task for 2-3 hours;
- 60-minutes Interview with Employer Brand Manager and Marketing Director;
- Job Offer.
— Challenging work in an international professional environment;
— The long-standing team working on a long term project;
— Competitive salary;
— Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
— Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
— 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
— PE accounting and support;
— 20 paid vacation days per year;
— 14 paid sick days per year;
— Collaborative friendly team environment;
— Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
We design and code purposeful and impactful software solutions for startups and Enterprise.
Using our special expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Mobile, AR/VR, and more, we deliver our services across multiple industries like Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, Marketing Automation tools, and On-demand services mainly for US-based customers. With the headquarters in San-Francisco and offices in Boston and New-York, we keep abreast of the US business scene.