We are looking for a Frontend (React) Developer for our project. You will be part of the development team with a focus on creating new features. You directly communicate with English-speaking team and have the possibility to have an impact on the development.
- 4+ years of experience in the full software development life-cycle and knowledge with React;
- Experienced with React Hooks, React state management (preferable Mobx);
- Experienced with CSS methodologies (preferable css-modules) PostCSS;
- Experienced with web development for both desktops and mobile;
- Knowledge of REST approach ;
- Strong verbal, written and team-oriented communication skills;
- Good English speaking/writing skills;
- Self starter person who is motivated to set and achieve goals and takes initiative within the team.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with embedded web apps (Electron, Android Webview);
- Experience with image manipulations (Canvas), device cameras, video streams;
- Start-up experience.
- Development of new features from scratch to deploy;
- Bug fixing, refactoring, performance measurement, maintenance of corresponding documentation;
- Communication with the customer and the team.
The recruitment process:
— 30-minutes Interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist;
— 60-minutes Technical Interview;
— 60-minutes Client Interview;
— Job Offer.
— Challenging work in an international professional environment;
— The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
— Competitive salary;
— Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
— Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
— 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
— PE accounting and support;
— 20 paid vacation days per year;
— 14 paid sick days per year;
— Collaborative friendly team environment;
— Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
Photobutler is a US based company developing computer vision driven white label solutions that allows clients to create customized photo and video sharing web and mobile applications.