Our Client is rapidly expanding their development efforts and seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to join a team of dedicated DevOps for an exciting project with cutting edge technologies and focus on Infrastructure as a Code. You will design and develop all environment completely dockerized applications with Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Prometheus, AWS and Jenkins.
Your challenges: work on continuous improvement infrastructure with Infrastructure as a Code approach, improve CI/CD; improve your engineering skills as a developer of infrastructure in high load environments.
- 5+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers;
- Experience in using cloud services (AWS);
- Experience in using Terraform;
- Experience in using Jenkins;
- Good knowledge of Scripting: Bash, Python 2+ years;
- Experience in common open source monitoring/metric/build software, including: Nagios, cfengine, GIT and SVN, buildbot, goCD, Prometheus etc.;
- Highly skilled at understanding service quality, live maintenance and data integrity.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in continuous deployment, build systems & sandbox management;
- Experience in 100+ size cluster management;
- Experience in site reliability development;
- Knowledge of L2/L3 networking fundamentals and technologies;
- Understanding of TCP/IP and load balancing;
- Experience in common open source software, including: MySQL, varnish, redis, memcache, apache, nginx, php.
- Support and improve the continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain;
- Streamline/automate management and monitoring in all environments.;
- Streamline/automate CI/CD process;
- Great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure;
- Design and build tools, technologies and processes that support developer and support teams to achieve their goals more efficiently;
- You will create leading edge technologies that are critical to our business and that are so awesome that they are typically open-sourced to help the community at large.
The Company is a global 3D avatar-based social community of over 4 million monthly active users who come together to connect and enjoy a shared experience. Far beyond today’s digital media, the Client’s users create a whole new social experience where connecting digitally is immersive and interactions feel lifelike. The Client’s chat room experiences are hyper-personal fostering meaningful friendships rather than amassing a large number of shallow, status-based relationships.