Employa is AI-based Recruitment as a Service solution that saves time and money on hiring the best candidates. We build our own product with innovative design and cutting edge ML and AI technologies.
We are inviting an experienced Mid- / Strong Mid-level Frontend Developer to join our team, diversify our experience and help us to produce well-designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS (2+ years experience);
- Expert knowledge on client-side technologies: HTML, CSS;
- Ability to define and drive front-end technology strategy;
- Experience in cross-browser development;
- Capable of working within a team in a full development life cycle;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or above.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in building highly-customized UI;
- Experience in performance optimization of web applications;
- Experience in responsive web development.
- Develop cross-browser front-end applications and reusable web UI components for web, and mobile applications;
- Produce well-designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices;
- Perform code reviews for compliance with the best engineering practices, coding standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project;
- Provide suggestions about ways of improving the architecture, coding practices, build/linting toolset and solving customer problems.
We offer multiple benefits, such as:
- Challenging work in international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
Employa is more than just a tool for the automated recruitment process — it’s a smart recruiting assistant that streamlines the hiring process.
Employa helps to find all necessary information about the candidate, check it for embellishments, start a dialogue with an applicant and shortlist the most appropriate resumes.