Proxet is looking for a Junior PR manager to implement its public relations strategy by developing and generating brand awareness for the Proxet HR brand in the Ukrainian IT field. This role will work closely with HR & Marketing teams and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a digital-savvy, responsible team player, eager to develop communications strategies to support the company’s brand together with the HR Department.
- Higher education degree (preferably in journalism or social sciences);
- Interest in PR and communications;
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms; knowledge of successful communication principles;
- Innovative thinking, proven administrative and organizational skills;
- Fast learner;
- Strong verbal and written skills — ability to effectively communicate ideas (Ukrainian, Russian);
- English level — Upper-Intermediate;
- Copywriting skills — will be a plus.
- Support with organizing events (professional, educational, and entertaining) which includes negotiation with contractors, planning necessary tasks and steps, preparing printed materials and merchandise, drafting announcements and press releases;
- Working with specialized social networks and resources (Facebook, Instagram, DOU) and media partners;
- Writing copy concerning HR brand’ needs (for internal and external communication);
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills.
— Challenging work in an international professional environment;
— The long-standing team working on a long term project;
— Competitive salary;
— Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
— Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
— 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
— PE accounting and support;
— 20 paid vacation days per year;
— 14 paid sick days per year;
— Collaborative friendly team environment;
— Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.