At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
We are looking for a highly motivated person, obsessed with making things around better & ready to be responsible not only for managing engineering teams & technical delivery, but Product Ownership & Business Consulting. Join our Delivery Management team & help us to drive our Partner’s businesses forward with edge-cutting technologies and data-driven product management frameworks!
- Strong leadership capabilities and problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies, Project management frameworks& techniques;
- Be technically savvy & familiar with modern engineering frameworks, methodologies and toolset;
- Ability to organize & maintain Product roadmap;
- Strong understanding of Product analytics (architecture and taxonomy planning, data validation, metrics and dashboards building, data interpretation, reporting);
- Strong understanding of Product modeling & Analysis frameworks & techniques (like AARRR, JTBD, Kano model, Fogg model, etc.);
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices;
- Strong understanding of basic CusDev techniques and practices;
- Be familiar with Market analysis methods and techniques;
- Ability to plan, execute & track product experiments;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
It would be a plus:
- Background in any of the following fields: Marketing, Economics, Finance, Software Engineering, Management or similar;
- Any additional specific professional background could be a big plus: Finance, Health Care, Entertainment, etc;
- Background in Statistical analysis or Mathematical modeling;
- DB knowledge;
- Background in Data analysis, Data Science, AI/ML engineering.
What you will do:
- Be a leader of cross-functional teams in order to deliver continuously growing value for our partners;
- Manage projects & engineering teams as a part of a Product roadmap, deliver results;
- Act as a dedicated Product manager tightly integrated in our Partners’ business and workflow;
- Contribute to our internal Product management & Consulting programs;
- Lead Growth Strategy Planning & Product Design workshops, consult partners on any level (C-Level & top management, engineering teams);
- Develop Product Growth Strategy & Product roadmap on the ongoing Projects, manage their execution.
We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: provectus.com.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!