We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
What Will You Do?
As a Front End Software Engineer, you will be working on our PIX applications, which power secure collaboration across the television, film and streaming media industries. You will be responsible for iteratively designing and building product features in close collaboration with other Software Engineers, Designers and Product Managers. You will provide attention to detail and build-in quality every step of the way.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including modern layout approaches like FlexBox and CSS Grid, building responsive interfaces and animations using Transitions
- 2+ years of React experience, including maintaining apps in production, using Redux for state management, preferably using a feature-first architecture
- Strong written and oral communications
Additional Preferred Experience
- Consuming REST APIs to power user interfaces
- Using StyledComponents or a similar CSS-in-JS library to design user interfaces
- Using TypeScript to develop code in a type-safe manner
- Using Test-Driven Design with Jest, Cypress or similar test harness
- Programming with RxJS/Observables
- HTML5 video playback, ideally with browser DRM
- Working within a Scrum or Agile delivery process
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: provectus.com.