At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and are ready for learning new things constantly.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
- Excellent troubleshooting instincts, fact-finding technical investigations, analytic skills, curiosity, and willingness to learn;
- Operating System Windows 7/10, Unix, Linux;
- Deep experience with QA methodologies, understanding of Agile, Kanban software development process, SDLC, and QA role in it;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (preferred level: Intermediate);
- Experience automating tests with Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins;
- Knowledge and practical experience of work with GitHub/SVN, Eclipse;
- At least 1-year of experience with Java and extensive testing of APIs.
Will be a plus:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- 2+ years of experience testing Web applications in SaaS platforms and client-server architecture;
- Task management/bug tracking with Jira, the experience of work in Scrum teams;
- Experience with RDBMS MySQL, Mongo DB, Oracle.
- To create and maintain automation test frameworks;
- To develop automated test code for GUI and API layers testing;
- To run test suites and analyze test results;
- To identify, record, and track bugs using bug tracking tools;
- To analyze test cases prepared for automation;
- To maintain automated regression tests/suites to reflect the — changing requirements and features;
- To create and maintain automation-related Jenkins jobs;
- To work closely with Engineering teams to identify automation needs and improvements.
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: provectus.com.
Briefly about your first project:
- The products are the SaaS Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) solutions. The Cloud Platform provides procurement, legal and finance professionals analytics of their supplier, contract, and financial performance.
- Your team consists of ~ 45 QA (Jr/Mid/Senior level) Manual and Automation Engineers.