What we are looking for:
• 3+ years of commercial experience with C++ programming;
• Strong knowledge of Windows API;
• Experience with MS Visual Studio and MS Visual C++ Compiler;
• Experience with ARM Linux platform (such as Android);
• Understanding of computer/smartphone/tablet hardware;
• Experience with USB communication;
• Strong knowledge of programming concepts;
• Understanding of cyphers (RSA/AES) and hash functions (SHA);
• Debugging/troubleshooting skills;
• Good analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
• Self-motivated and fast learner.
Would be a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects;
• Experience with Borland Delphi;
• Experience with SQL databases (such as MySQL);
• Experience with scripting languages (Perl);
• Understanding of executable formats (such as ELF);
• Experience with reverse engineering tools (IDA/Ghidra).
IT ProSteer is hiring. We are looking for bright brains to join a telecom project focused on mobile phones software!
Being 17 years on the market, the product team have developed exclusive software and hardware solutions for the mobile phones servicing. The product is a confident market leader and is used all over the world. And now they are ready to welcome new team members.
Challenging tasks and creative thinking, constant research and brainstorming, passionate work in a group of professionals and experts in the field. This is a real possibility to find solutions to unsolvable problems, by accepting challenges that scare off many of the market players!
• Challenging project and collaborative environment;
• Professional development;
• 20 work days of paid vacation and paid sick leaves;
• Comfortable office with modern infrastructure;
• Competitive salary and inspiring bonus system.
Our office may not be huge and crowded, but people come here to stay. Some of them have been with us for more than 10 years! Join the team of professionals!
• Supporting the mature (9+ years) HW/SW product;
• Actively participate in architecture decisions;
• Developing new modules and features;
• Fixing issues based on customer reports.